This short path distillation kit can be used to extract high concentrations of organic biomass from floral and plant materials.
This kit is to be used as a “plug and play” system and it comes with everything the user would need in order to set up in conjunction with a vacuum and chiller.
All the glassware included in this kit is high quality borosilicate glass using either Pyrex or Schott glass. The products are properly made to withstand high temperatures that ensure the safest operation possible.
This short path distillation kit includes everything seen in the photo:
- 2 Liter Round Bottom Boiling Flask with 2 necks
- A Short Path Distillation Head with Vigeruex Indents and a longer Condenser that provide high efficiency during distillation
- Thermometer and Adapter for measuring the temperature of steam
- 250mL Cow-Type Reciever (Monocow)
- Two 250mL Round Bottom Flasks
- One 500mL Round Bottom Flask
- A dry ice trap with a 1 liter round bottom flask to catch materials and hydrosol to avoid wasted product.
To ensure our customers have everything they need to set up the short path distillation system as a “plug and play” kit, we are also including the following items in the kit:
- Heating Mantle with a Thermal Coupler that allows the user to monitor temperature, and built-in stirring magnet (Stirrer also included)
- Heating Mantle Clamp Stand for securing the system by the distillation head
- 6×6 Adjustable Laboratory Jack Stand
- Cork Ring Flask Supports
- Triangular Clamp stand used for supporting the Dry Ice Trap.
- All Hose Connections, Clamps, and Tubing required to set up with your own Vacuum Pump and Chiller.