• Ultra thin, optically clear flat well bottom permits direct microscopic viewing, resulting in lower background fluorescence and enabling readings down to 340nm
• Opaque walls to prevent well-to-well crosstalk
• Can be used for both top and bottom reading instruments
• Flat bottoms with 360 µL total volume
• Recommended working volumes of 75 to 200 µL
• Sterilized by gamma radiation and certified nonpyrogenic
• Without lids, lids supplied separately
Product Family Description:
Calibrated “to contain” in accordance with ASTM E-1272 and ASTM E-542. Useful as a mixing cylinder. Each cylinder is individually serialized and supplied with a Certificate of Identification and Capacity, traceable to NIST standards. Each features the PYREX stopper. Graduation markings are in durable white enamel.
For stopper only, see Cat. No. 7650.