Fits 8L and 15L Vertical Sidearm Spinner Flasks. Sidearm fittings for media handling can be used to introduce medium aseptically into larger Spinner Flasks with vertical sidearms during cell culture to enhance the productivity of the cell culture. Together with sensor probe fittings and gas handling fittings, they allow Spinner Flasks to operate as bioreactors when they are attached to appropriate cell culture controllers at costs considerably below those of traditional bioreactor vessels with expensive stainless steel headplates. The fittings are comprised of a PET insert with a fluorocarbon O-ring and a polypropylene sealing cap. Stainless steel tubes (1/2
Product Family Description:
- Used to introduce medium aseptically into large spinner flasks with vertical sidearms.
- Fittings are comprised of a PET insert with a fluorocarbon O-Ring and a polypropylene sealing cap.
- Gas filters are PTFE, 0.2 µm porosity.
- The 316 stainless steel tubes are held in place by modified polyphenylene oxide thermoplastic nuts with integrated ferrules.
- The fittings are completely autoclavable.
Spare parts for sidearm fittings, see Cat. Nos. 1395-32LTC, 1395-45LTC, 1395-LTR, and 1395LTMC