(This is the suggested replacement for 6795-400)
The Corning PC-400D hot plate has a 5 x 7 (12.7 x 17.8cm) Pyroceram® top and digital temperature display. It is designed to operate on 120V/60Hz with standard US three-prong plug for use in North America and other areas with similar electrical requirements.
For information on repairs or replacement parts, please contact Corning customer Service or your Authorized Repair Facilities.
Product Family Description:
Corning digital hot plates, stirrers, and stirring hot plates are made with the same durability and quality Corning has been putting into Pyroceram® top products since 1964. All models include a Pyroceram top and a two-year warranty.
- Twin display stirring hot plate shows both temperature and stirring speed on separate digital displays to ensure accuracy. Accuracy within ±2°C and stirring speeds at ±5% of the speed setting you choose
- Digital displays indicate when set temperature and stirring speeds are reached
- Safety indicators – power button and hot top indicators warn if unit is plugged in or is too hot to touch
- Angled front panel and large knobs minimize damage from spills
- PC-400D/410D/420D top plate size: 5 x 7 in. (12.7 x 17.8 cm)
- PC-600D/610D/620D top plate size: 10 x 10 in. (25.4 x 25.4 cm)